Wednesday, April 28, 2010

These shoes are made for...dancing?

Oh beautiful, shiny, red patent shoes...how I love thee!  You were mine the very moment I saw you, and I've cherished you each day since.  Well...except for the first day when your stacked platform heel tripped me on the sidewalk at the post office.  But even the lady helping me up off the ground had to agree that you really are adorable.  You make me want to sing and dance each time I slip you on...except I can't sing...or dance...but even still, I tap you along to the music in my head.

Is it possible to have too many red patent shoes?  Andy says I only need 2 pair of shoes total - 1 pair of casual shoes, and one pair of what he calls Sunday shoes!  He even has a name for many of my shoes...he calls them the 3rd Row Shoes.  This title means that I purchased the shoes, tossed them into the third row of seats in my Tahoe, and brought them out later so I could say, "What?  New?  These shoes?  No, I've had them a while now!"  Oh to have a husband that never notices anything new!

1 comment:

  1. the rows of those gorgeous red shoes are clearly all different! i don't know why Andy wouldn't understand why you needed all of those. i mean, you needed the red heels for "dressy" or "Sunday" wear. You needed the red patent wedge heels for "dressy casual," and attention at the post office. Lastly, you needed the adorable red patent flats as backup for when you fall off of the wedge and break your ankle. I actually think you could use a red pair of flip flops for your very casual outfits. I will be on the lookout, so tell Andy.

    ReplyDelete